Friday, March 19, 2010

The Devil Wear's Prada

I love this movie, is that wrong? Maybe it's Stanley Tucci, maybe it's New York City, Maybe i'm just in touch with my fashion side.

Anyway...

I've been sick lately and last night i had some amazing fever dreams, i won't bore you with 'em but it was a crazy night. I heard it was a similar scenario that led to James Cameron's envisioning of The Terminator. I love that movie, it's infinitely better than any of the sequels.

"Come with me if you want to live."

Let's go Jayhawks!

Music
Adios




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're sick! :( Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow, so I can see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not for Anne Hathaway, that movie would be less fun than picking callouses on the bottom of my feet. Or Meryl Streep's feet.

    ReplyDelete