Tuesday, June 19, 2012

75th St Brewery Ride

Today i did the 75th st Brewery Ride.

It happens every Tuesday at 6:30. 

I'll do the Tulsa Tough post tomorrow. Then i need to get out of the habit of delaying my posts so long. 'Strike while the iron is hot' will be my new mantra. Along with 'hydrate or die'. If you can tell me what musician said that during a concert at the Sandstone Amphitheater (back when it was still known as Sandstone Amphitheater) I'll buy you a beer. 

Basically i wear this jersey as often as possible. Wouldn't you?

Sports page, espresso, bike ride eminent... a little slice of heaven right here in Kansas City.

The ride left without me. Apparently they were not informed that the current Boss Cross champion would be attending.

Cruising down Tomakawk. This was the point when the espresso began reeking havic on my stomach. I verped later on. For those of you who don't know, 'verping' is when you burp but a little vomit comes up. It's not good.

Jake.

1 comment: