Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not much time for blogging....

It seems like i've been going 100 mph for the last few months. Except when i'm in a race, then I move much slower. (that's a joke, but seriously.)

Racing, riding, working.

That leaves little time for blogging. Working 40 hours a week is hard enough. Trying to ride 10 hours a week on top of that and then throw in a life outside bicycles... man, i'm tired just thinking about it. But then I have a decent race, like Tulsa Tough, and i realize Im doing exactly what i want to be doing.

At some point i'll get back in the blog groove because i really do enjoy it, but i've got to feel it. It cant be forced.

You want an update on my cycling progress: Last year i would have been tickled pink with a pack finish in a cat 4 road bike race, this year i can do that pretty consistantly, which im happy about, but it's starting to get old. Now I want to go faster... but if i stick my nose in the wind too much i blow up. So I've got more work to do, which is good because i like pedaling my Bicycle.

Now here's a blast from the past, Alberto Contador at the 2007 (i think) Tour of Missouri...


No comments:

Post a Comment