Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday night in KC... the 75th St Brewery ride

Have you done this ride? It's fun.

Have you heard this song? It's good.


X and i opted for the Brewery ride over out typical Tuesday night crit, and i'm glad we did. The brewery ride is hard, but it's shorter (which was nice due to the extreme heat KC is experiencing right now) plus were going on vacation on Thursday and i didn't feel like having a crazy B racer knock me on my a** before the big trip. Nothing against crazy B racers, unless they knock me on my a**.

This is my view as the front group rides away down Lee blvd, i got tired, they didn't.

I'm still riding the cross bike, did you guys know theres a special washer in the brakes that makes adjustments a snap? As in if the correct part of the pad is not touching the rim. the brakes were squealing something awful but Joe Fashion dropped the knowledge, i had the alan wrench, problem solved. Learning is fun, when its easy.

I'm feeling stronger and am still looking for that one great race on the road bike. Michelob Ultra and hip indie music will get me there.

Ciao



3 comments:

  1. im glad ewe are dewing the blog again. i no it takes lots of you're thyme, butt i fore won enjoy reeding it and seaing the pitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spelling and punctuiation errors are part of the charm of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?
    Phil: Ned Ryerson?

    ReplyDelete