Right now it's Saturday afternoon and i'm cold lampin' it at the crib. Got some mountain biking (with snow) in this morning. Mtn biking is a good worout.
The past few days have been good. i watched Zombieland, very entertaining. Then on friday we drank some beers at Volker Bicycles and then i headed downtown'ish to see some art. It was a bunch of local artists and once a month they open up and do their thing.
We also made it to Nara for some $10 hello kitty martinis and rat meat sushi. Okay okay it wasn't that bad, honestly the food was good, especially the crispy spring rolls... and the booze went down smooth too. That hello kitty thing tasted like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, with sake.
Oh yeah, my neighbors car got jacked up big time. i just walked outside and there it was, parked on the street like everything's cool. be sure to see the photo all the way at the bottom.
And don't forget, KU plays tonight, 5 o'clock.
- Random Phish footage - Phish, 'Stash'
- Random Phish footage, NYE 2009 - Phish, 'Down With Disease'
- Oldie but a goodie - Howlin' Wolf, 'Shake for Me'
- Oldie but a goodie - Otis Redding, 'Can't turn you Loose'
- February 6th, Vince Guaraldi tribute - Vince Guaraldi, 'Greensleeves'