Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday... It's a great day.

Wednesday seems to be blog day for me. So let's just keep that going.

Needed some extra motivation after work so cranked the stereo while getting ready for the weekly urban ride. 

Hit a slight snag when my pedal broke in two, which meant I lost time and had to drive to the meeting spot. 

The ride was great, as usual. A little soggy, sure, but still great. There's just enough snow out there to make it interesting and if your feeling good there are plenty of spots on which to injure yourself, which is always nice. 

I've been putting on a brave face concerning the tough winter we've had... but how awesome is it going to be when we can go outside and not think twice about wearing only shorts and short sleeves, and no gloves.

I guy can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment