Monday, December 28, 2009

To Max, a good friend...

It saddens me to say this but my cat is about to be put under. He doesn't live with me anymore but technically he's still my cat. i took another vacation day so with the sun shining bright i went over too spend some quality time with my good pal. He's still got it too, but he's old. Actually i don't know how old he even is, i do remember having Max as far back as Middle School. That was 1993 or 1994. Plus he was already fully grown when we got him. So that makes Max at least 15 years old and probably closer to 20! That's a great run. When you convert cat years to human years i'd be tickled pink with his gig. We spent countless lazy days together, Max and i. When he goes, a part of me being a kid does too. He's the man...

Max







No comments:

Post a Comment