Last night was fun. After work i hit up the plaza to do some last minute Christmas shopping. i paid $18.95 / pair for some smart wool socks compared to the $3.95 / pair that my friend paid on-line. Upon learning that i thought to my self.
After that debacle i got the crew together and we rolled 5 deep to the R bar, which was dead but still nice. Some old friends were there. Next it was on to The Drop, which was also dead, but playing the video jukebox was fun. I can only remember 5 of the 7 songs i picked...
- Hall and Oats, 'Private Eyes'
- The Cars, 'Let the Good Times Roll'
- Tears for Fears, 'Head Over Heels'
- The Strokes, 'You Only Live Once'
- Blondie, 'Heart of Glass'
After that we had some late night Taco Bell (and spent over $15, that's a lot of Taco Bell) followed by falling asleep on the couch watching the original Mad Max.
The last picture is of my fridge. i was poring a glass of water, looked up, and realized that this 1ft by 1ft square of my refrigerator says a ton about who i am as person. A picture is worth a thousand words right? i'm gonna start paying attention to other peoples refrigerator's.
- Announcements... The 2009 mix will be available soon. i will post a copy asap (but not to listen to since i dont know how to do that.)
- On a personal note... it was almost a year ago to the day that my last serious relationship ended. Man, it's nice to be over that sh*t but now i'm ready for some more. Fill it up again! 2010 has a nice ring to it and seems like the type of year where good things happen. That, or it's the setting for a Roland Emmerich Movie.